We are happy to announce availability of SPAW Editor .NET Edition version 18.104.22.168 Release Candidate. This release fixes all the major issues found in the 2.0.5 Beta and now should be stable enough to be used in production sites. You can download it through our download page.
Here’s the change log for 22.214.171.124 RC:
- FEATURE ADDED: Quick links in hyperlink dialog
- BUGFIX: Text property wasn’t updated when SPAW was used with MasterPages, etc.
- BUGFIX: paths were not correctly calculated when SPAW was used in applications residing in web site root directory
- BUGFIX: it wasn’t possible to use SPAW when session state was stored in State Server or SQL Server (non-serializable data was stored in Session)
- BUGFIX: on some installations there was “The Controls collection cannot be modified because the control contains code blocks (i.e. <% … %>).” exception generated in all dialogs.
- INTERNAL CHANGE: only “secure” configuration settings are saved in Session now
- LANGUAGE FILES FIXED: html entities were not defined in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and French language files
Please note that the current price for the Enterprise license will stay until the end of November and then go up. So make sure you reserve your copy this week with the 30% discount.