We have just released version 2.0.4 of SPAW Editor PHP Edition.
This release fixes some outstanding issues like undo/redo functionality in IE, CSS classes for table cells, plus many more. It also adds and updates a couple of language files for both core and Spaw File Manager plugin. A couple of new features were added too.
2.0.4 is available for immediate download through our download page.
Now we plan to take a closer look at Safari support which we can do thanks to Oliver Georgi - the creator of phpwcms - open source content management system.
Here’s a complete change log for version 2.0.4:
- FEATURE ADDED: SpawFm plugin: added settings (”forbid_extensions”, ”forbid_extensions_strict”) to disallow uploading insecure files;
- FEATURE ADDED: added “page_body” to event subsystem to add events to page’s body object
- BUGFIX (workaround): SPAW’s status bar functionality was causing problems with undo/redo functions under IE. Status bar functionality (as least important of the two) is now disabled under IE until we find a complete solution
- BUGFIX: css classes for table cells dialog were not loaded
- BUGFIX: shape and coords attributes were lost in area tag under IE
- BUGFIX: dialog window resize was incorrect on some smaller display resolutions with IE7
- BUGFIX: only first instances of &, < and > in a single text node where properly encoded
- BUGFIX: SpawFm plugin: fixed files filtering by selected filetype
- FIX: when using toolbar buttons in Firefox focus wasn’t returned back to editing area so that you can type further without clicking inside the editing area first
- FIX: & in href and src attributes is now replaced with &
- FIX: added rows and cols attributes on textarea
- FIX: added ALT attribute on resizing grip
- FIX: converted all attribute names to lowercase on toolbar buttons
- FIX: added empty alt attribute to toolbar images
- FIX: alt attribute is always added to img tag in image properties dialog
- FIX: added empty ALT attribute to image tag on quick image insert
- LANGUAGE FILE ADDED: SpawFM: French (mehdi cherifi)
- LANGUAGE FILE ADDED: SpawFM: Italian
- LANGUAGE FILE ADDED: SpawFM: German (Alexander Schmutz)
- LANGUAGE FILE ADDED: SpawFM: Czech (Kristian Vrhel)
- LANGUAGE FILE UPDATED: Brazilian Portuguese (Alessandro Gambin da Silva)
- LANGUAGE FILE UPDATED: Czech (Kristian Vrhel)
- LANGUAGE FILE UPDATED: Hungarian (Szentgyörgyi J?nos)
- LANGUAGE FILE UPDATED: Spanish (Ing. Martin Perez)
- DOCS: added note about session_start to integrators guide